Refunds and returns
At Reliving, it is possible to cancel your order and receive a refund if your order:
- Totally does not match the ad on Reliving
- Has never arrived (only with insured shipping)
- Has been damaged in transit (only with insured shipping)
Also, you will receive a refund if your order:
- Cancelled by Reliving
- Cancelled by the seller (for example, after a problem has been reported)
Your purchased item does not fit or is not your style? Unfortunately we can't do anything for you then - we won't give a refund in such a case. You can discuss with the seller about a possible return. Of course, you can always offer the item on Reliving and resell it. Should you choose to do so, please let us know, and we will leave out our margin.
How it works per order type
Find a solution with the seller
There are three possible solutions you can discuss with the seller:
- You keep the item and the money goes to the seller You keep the item and you come to a discount.
- You get a percentage of the purchase price back and the rest goes to the seller
- You return the item to the seller and request a refund.
Inform us about the chosen solution so we can make it work. Should you not reach a mutual solution, please contact us as well. If that is the case, we will help find a solution. In general, the problem is often solved faster if it is settled between you, than if we are called in - that takes a little more time.
Buyers will pay the cost of return shipping unless otherwise agreed with the seller. If it is an order where the item totally does not match the advertisement on Reliving, the seller is obliged to reimburse one time the transportation costs due to deception.
How do I receive my refund?
You will receive your refund in the same way you paid for the order. The processing time depends on the payment method used. We aim to have the purchase amount back in your account within 72 hours.
For questions or reports please contact us at:
- Whatsapp / phone: +31640488817
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org"